- Responsible for preparation of financial statements, and tax returns
- Extensive work in general accounting specializes in the preparation of financial statements and budget and management report
- Assume responsibility for accounting procedures and administrative functions and reports.
- Organize and update financial records as needed for tax purposes
- Consider and implement taxation planning for tax minimization •Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Prepare employee salary statements.
- Calculating net salaries, deductions, and withholdings
- Updating payroll files
- Resolving payroll issues
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and prepare management accounts
- Collect and sort invoices and checks
- Mail checks to both other businesses and employees
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system
- Supporting supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
- Keep a thorough record of all company charges, as well as any refunds that have been issued
- Keep track of any consumer issues that require a refund and make sure that the refunds are issued in a timely manner
- Assist senior accounting personnel with any tasks conducted within the accounting department, or any tasks that require accounting personnel to take part
- Key in or type up any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including checks and invoices, as well as vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records
- Match work orders to invoices
- Process invoices/bills so that they can be paid
- Arrange for money stores within the business to be delivered to the bank on a daily or weekly basis, or in whatever increments the business wants to turn over cash to savings
- Design templates for video assets and create motion graphics, video thumbnails for social media platforms
- Understand and interpret concept to visual requirements through video editing.
- Can edit a range of engaging, compelling and entertaining video content.
- Study the storyboard and script to understand the required mood and overall theme.
- Manage multiple deadlines and complete work order on time.
ASST. JUNIOR PROGRAMMER
- Visual Studio 2012 and higher
- C# Programming Language Entity Framework 4.3.1 and higher
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and higher
- PostgreSQL 9.2 and higher
- Good experience/knowledge in Xamarin
- ASP.Net Web Programming
- Windows Presentation Foundation or XML/XAML
TECH SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults •Replace parts as required provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Set up new user’s accounts and profiles and deal with password issues respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
- Maintain a positive image of the brand at all times
- Create creatives and content for the page
- Ongoing community management including but not limited to responding to comments, social media posts, and private messages.
- Ensure 100% response rate on social media, review sites, and other online community channels.
- File, report, and settle complaints and feedback.
- Management of FAQs and responses on all online communities, ensuring compliance to agreed brand tone and language.
- Create monthly / quarterly / annual reviews by providing data and insights of the assigned online communities.
- Continuously brainstorm and implement creative ways to engage the online community.
- Stay up to date with pop culture, trends, creative communities and new technologies
Interested applicants may send their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org